On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Ivan & Emma 6am - 10am
Milton Keynes Theatre Online Competition
Heart Four Counties
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Milton Keynes Theatre Online Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 8th October 2018 to Sunday 14th October 2018 on Heart Four Counties (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 8th October 2018 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 14th October 2018.
4. Entrants must answer the question as directed on the online page.
5. At the end of the competition, one correct entrant will be selected at random as the winner.
6. The winner will receive a confirmation letter in the post within 28 days of the competition close date.
7. All entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will receive four tickets to the Robin Hood Panto at Milton Keynes Theatre.
10. The four tickets will be for two adults & two children under the age of 16 and are valid on Wednesday 12th December 2018 for the 7pm performance only.
11. Vouchers will also be given along with the tickets in order to claim drinks and house programmes.
12. Tickets and vouchers will be available to collect from Milton Keynes Theatre’s Box Office on the day of the performance. The winner will be issued with a reference number for collection purposes.
13. The winner and guest will get a choice of welcome drink from a selection which includes a bottle of Heineken, bottle of Rekorderlig Apple, 175ml glass of house wine, 125ml glass of prosecco, single spirit and mixer or a soft drink alternative.
14. Tickets and vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold.
15. No cash alternative will be given.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.