On Air Now
Early Breakfast with James Stewart 4am - 6:30am
8 July 2017, 00:00
Whittlebury Hall July Breakfast Competition Lazy Summer Days
Heart Four Counties
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Whittlebury Hall September Breakfast Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 10th July 2017 to Friday 14th July 2017 on Heart Four Counties (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the SUMMER to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. From all text entries, one will be picked at random to come to air.
6. We will play out a montage from a specific year's summer and ask the entrant to identify the year they all happened. Eg: the clip will contain a song, a film, event or news story all from the same summer and the entrant must guess which year it all took place.
7. If the entrant answers correctly they will win. If they get it wrong another entrant will be selected at random to play. This will continue until a winner is found.
8. The winner will be announced on air and receive a confirmation letter with details on how to redeem their prize within 28 days of the competition close date.
9. All entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Each winner will receive a Night Spa and Escape at Whittlebury Hall Hotel & Spa for two people.
12. The prize includes:
One night overnight accommodation
Full English breakfast
Two-course buffet lunch
Three-course dinner in Astons Restaurant
A bottle of house wine with dinner
Full use of The Day Spa Heat and Ice Experiences on day of arrival
Full use of the Spa and The Leisure Club facilities on your arrival day to 11am on the departure day
A choice of a 25-minute treatment from an Energising Express Facial OR Soothing Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
13. This prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and has no cash equivalent.
14. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
15. The prize is available Sunday - Thursday only and subject to availability.
16. Both guests must be aged 18 years or over.
17. Accommodation based on two people sharing a standard room.
18. Valid until 30th December 2017 excluding 15th and 16th July 2017, 28th August 2017, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th and 30th December 2017. There is a £60 single supplement.
19. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.