On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6:30am
Whittlebury Park Online Competition
Heart Four Counties
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Whittlebury Park Online Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Saturday 6th July 2019 to Monday 15th July 2019 on Heart Four Counties (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Saturday 6th July 2019 and close at 23:59 on Monday 15th July 2019.
4. Entrants must enter their details and answer the question as directed on the competition page.
5. One entrant will be selected at random from all eligible and correct entries as the winner.
6. The winner will be notified within 28 days of the competition close date by Heart.
7. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. One winner will receive an Overnight Spa Stay for two people at Whittlebury Park which consists of:
An overnight stay in either a Classic Double or Twin room with a full English breakfast included
Use of The Heart and Ice Experience Spa (from day of arrival at 12 noon) and full use of The Leisure Club (including access to the pool)
A two-course buffet lunch on the day of arrival
A three-course-dinner at Whittlebury Park’s restaurant Astons Restaurant (drinks not included)
10. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
11. The prize is subject to availability.
12. The prize must be booked and taken by 31st December 2019 and excludes bank holidays/bank holiday weekends.
13. Full prize booking details and redemption will be discussed with the winner.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.