Heart Four Counties - Win With Whittlebury Park - Breakfast Win - Sept2019
WHITTLEBURY WHATEVER THE WEATHER
HEART FOUR COUNTIES BREAKFAST WIN
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Whittlebury Whatever The Weather' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 11th September 2019 to Friday 20th September 2019 on Heart Four Counties (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter for the on-air win:
3. Entrants must go online to www.heart.co.uk, register their details and answer the multiple-choice question. Entry opens at 00:01 on Wednesday 11th September 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 15th September 2019.
4. One on-air winner will be chosen at random from all the correct and eligible entries up until 23:59 on Sunday 15th September 2019.
5. The winner will be called by the presenter after 09:00 on Monday 16th September 2019 and told that they have won. This call will be recorded and will be played out during Heart Four Counties Breakfast from Wednesday 18th to Friday 20th September 2019.
6. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
To enter for the online win:
7. Entrants must go online to www.heart.co.uk, register their details and answer the multiple-choice question. Entry opens at 00:01 on Wednesday 11th September 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Friday 20th September 2019.
8. One Entrant will be selected at random from all correct entries received.
9. The winner will be contacted by Heart via email after the competition has closed with details of how to redeem their prize.
10. All Entrants must be age 18 years or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. By entering the on-air breakfast competition you will automatically be included in the entry for the online competition.
13. The winner of the on-air breakfast competition will not be eligible to also win the online competition.
14. One breakfast winner and one online winner will each receive a Whittlebury Park Gourmet Getaway for two people - https://www.whittlebury.com/spa/package-finder/gourmet-getaway which includes:
Access to Whittlebury Park's Leisure Club (including the pool)
A meal in Whittlebury Park's two-rosette award-winning restaurant - 'Murrays' - this includes three-courses per person (starter, main & dessert) dining from the A La Carte menu https://www.whittlebury.com/Upload/relatedFiles/pageID35190/relatedFile_462_v20190828_090402.pdf and does not include drinks
An overnight stay for two in a double or twin room and a full English breakfast before departure
15. Both the breakfast win prize and online competition prize are non-transferable and non-refundable and subject to availability.
16. Terms and Conditions apply - see https://www.whittlebury.com/information/legal/terms-and-conditions
17. The prize is subject to availability.
18. The prize is available Wednesday to Sunday only.
19. The prize is based on two people sharing a double or twin room.
20. The dress code for Murrays is smart casual (no tracksuits or trainers).
21. The prize is valid until 20th December 2019.
22. Full booking details and prize redemption will be discussed with the winner.
23. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) with another prize at its absolute discretion.