Woburn Safari Feel Good Friday T&C's
19 February 2018, 09:29 | Updated: 19 March 2019, 07:25
Woburn Safari Park Competition
Heart Four Counties
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Woburn Safari Park Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on the following date on Heart Four Counties:
1.1. Friday 29th March 2019 between 16.00 and 19.00
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word WOBURN to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Five lucky entrants will be chosen at random to win.
- The winners will be announced on air and receive a confirmation letter within 28 days of the competition close date.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a UK resident.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- We have 5 sets of family tickets to Woburn Safari Park for a set date.
- Each winner will receive a Woburn Safari Park family ticket, for two adults and two children for the event that the competition was held for.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.