Wonderland Terms & Conditions
11 July 2017, 08:58 | Updated: 13 August 2018, 10:15
“Wonderland” is a musical adaptation of Lewis Carroll’s Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, and it’s coming to the Milton Keynes Theatre between the 17th and 22nd of July! Listen to Heart from 4pm this Friday, and you could win VIP tickets to the show and £100 cash! Terms and Conditions are attached...
Milton Keynes Theatre 'Wonderland' Competition on Heart Four Counties
July 14th 2017
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Milton Keynes Theatre 'Wonderland' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Heart Four Counties on Friday July 14th 2017
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word 'Wonder' to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- The presenter will ask a question related to the show, and listeners will text the keyword and their answer as above (1.)
- The winner will be announced on air and receive a confirmation letter within 28 days of the competition close date.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a UK resident.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 4 x Tickets to Wonderland on Monday 17th July at 7.30pm
- VIP experience with 4 x Red Label packages which grants entry into the Ambassador Lounge at the Theatre, with a welcome drink and nibbles
- 4 x programmes
- £100 cash (provided by Global)
Tickets and programmes can be collected at the Box Office from 90 minutes before the performance (so from 6pm onwards 17/07/17). They will need to use a reference which will be supplied by Global when collecting.
- Milton Keynes Theatre will need to be advised of the winners contact name (from the Promoter) to update their systems.
- No contact to be made by Milton Keynes Theatre to the winner.
- Wonderland has an age guidance of 6+. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The appearance of any particular performer cannot be guaranteed.
- The Ambassador Lounge opens from 6pm so customers can use the lounge pre-show and during the interval. The tickets have no-cash in value.
- The Prizes are not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability for a prize of equal or greater value.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that the travelling party is adequately insured and to ensure that the travelling party adheres to relevant safety regulations as set out by the Promoter. It is the responsibility of the winner to inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or other access requirements for the winner and/or their party when taking up the Prizes.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the promoters reserve the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Tickets for Wonderland at Milton Keynes Theatre are subject to availability.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.