Heart Gloucestershire - Up Your Street - October 2018
Up Your Street
on Heart Gloucestershire,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Up Your Street’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 12th October 2018 to Friday 26th October 2018 on Heart Gloucestershire
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition entrants must come out onto the selected street where Bex is in the allocated time and say the phrase “Myles is up my street” to her. If they don’t manage this in the correct time then they do not win the prize. This moment shall be live on air with Myles Galloway on Heart Breakfast. If a time isn't specified then it is up to the producer to decide when the prize can no longer be won. Producer's decision is final.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. One street is selected by Global Radio each Friday over the 3 weeks of the competition, Friday 12th October 2018, Friday 19th October 2018, Friday 26th October, 2018. We shall give out clues live on air and sometimes via heart Gloucestershire social media platforms.
5. The Heart Gloucestershire team will arrive on the street and live on air we shall give clues as to the location they are at. One person from the street needs to come out and say the phrase “Myles is up my street”. If they do this in the allotted time specified on air then they win pizza for their street. (30 large pizzas) The pizza's will be collected from Fat Toni's Pizzeria in Cheltenham or Stroud. If no one on the selected street runs out or doesn’t say the phrase correctly or in time then the pizza shall not be won on that day. Producer's decision is final.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. 30 Large pizzas (toppings can be decided by winners)
8. Pizza vouchers will given to the surrounding houses until the 30 vouchers run out.
9. Pizzas must be collected from Fat Toni's in Cheltenham or Stroud.
10. Voucher valid up to 15th December 2018.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.