Swap Dull for Fun - Terms and Conditions - Heart Gloucestershire
Heart Breakfast, Gloucestershire
Swap Dull for Fun
Monday 13thAugust till Friday 17thAugust 2018
The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Swap Dull for Fun” radio competition (the “Competition") which will run Monday 13th August till Friday 17th August 2018 on Heart Gloucestershire.
1. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
2. To enter the Competition an Entrant can text message with the word stated on air “keyword” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”) or enter via Facebook or via any other method described by the presenter . The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
3. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
4. The caller will be asked to describe the dull boring thing they have to do and try and swop it for theme park and attractions passes. The presenter will decided if the thing qualifies for a “ swop dull for fun” pass
5. The caller will be told on air if they are successful in winning the prize.
6. The Presenter /Producer’s decision is final.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. The winner will receive a pass to a UK Theme park or attraction stated at time of winning
9. The tickets will have use by dates
10. There is no cash alternative to the tickets and meal.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.