Where Is Santa? Terms and Conditions
Where is Santa? on Heart Gloucestershire, December 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Where is Santa? radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 4th December 2017 to 8th December 2017 on Heart Gloucestershire
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant Must Send a text message with the word “HOME” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 07:00 4th December and close at 10:00 on each day of the week.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Where is Santa? Every morning listeners will need to guess where in the world is Santa being greeted today. Audio will be played each morning to a caller on-air and clue will be given by the presenter. Santa will then say ‘Merry Christmas’ in that country’s language.
Winner stays on to win £1500 vouchers to have a great family Christmas in your home at the end of the week. If the caller gets the answer wrong another caller will come to air on the same morning.
- Winner shall be notified on air
- Entries must be 18 years and above
- EITHER Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- £1500 worth of gift cards to spend on Christmas, including M&S and John Lewis.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
T&C’s Link to be included: http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/