On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
Last year you helped nearly 15,000 children have a happier Christmas but this year we want to support even more…
The Giving Tree at Bluewater is back, proudly supported by us at Heart. Charities across Kent & Sussex benefit each year from Heart’s Giving Tree so make sure you’re part of something special this Christmas.
Just select a tag, buy a present and hand it to the Heart Angels. Your present will make a difference, giving a child a reason to smile this festive season.
Every day up until Sunday 23rd December they’ll be outside M&S on the upper mall. There are over 40 charities that we will be supporting across Kent and Sussex to make a disadvantaged child's Christmas truly magical this year.
1. Head to the Giving Tree on the Upper Mall, outside M&S
2. Choose a boy's or girl's name tag, which will also show an age
3. Have fun selecting an appropriate gift from Bluewater for the child you have selected
4. Deposit the unwrapped gift into the Drop Box at the Giving Tree
5. Take a picture and share with your friends to help us to support local charities
6. Enjoy the warm feeling from making a child's Christmas special
Make sure you drop your gift off by Sunday 23rd December, so the presents can be wrapped and delivered to local charities in time to give thousands of children a little reason to smile this Christmas.
And we'd like to thank Action Point for supplying the boxes that presents will be packed in and JCB Vans who are supplying us a vehicle to help distribute to charities who cannot collect from Bluewater.
Bluewater, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9 9ST