Heart Kent - Summer Tickets Promo
Summer Tickets Giveaway
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Chatham Historic Dockyard Lego Giveaway” radio competition (the “Competition"), which will run from Monday 16th to Sunday 29th July 2018. The "Radio Station" is Heart Kent.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Specific Rules along with the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online Entry will open on the 13th August 2018 at 06:00 and will close on 17th August 2018 at 18:59.
4. Entrants will need to call when instructed by the Breakfast and Drivetime shows once per show for the full week.
5. The randomly selected entrant will be the one who correctly identifies the artist on a Heart Summer Song from a song clip.
6. The winner will be notified by email and telephone.
7. Entrants must be age 16 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person.
9. One winner will receive: 2 adults and 2 kids for Historic Dockyard, Leeds Castle, Diggerland and the Beach at Bluewater.10. The family
11. Tickets must be validated before 2nd December 2018.
12. There is no cash alternative.
14. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize then the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected. Global will get in touch with the winner to arrange collection of their prize.
15. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize.
Specific prize conditions:
The Beach at Bluewaterhttps://www.thebeachbluewater.com/
VIP tickets for The Beach at Bluewater entitle the winner to free entry and rides on a day of their choice before Sunday 2nd September. Excludes funfair stalls and food and drink. VIP family ticket valid for 2 adults and 3 children only.
Winners will be given a confirmation letter that they must show to The Beach box office for entry.
A family ticket provides 12 month access to The Historic Dockyard Chatham for either 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children. Child rates applies between the ages of 5-15. Children under 5 go free. Excludes access to separately ticketed events such as The Festival of Steam and Transport and Salute to the 40s’. Discounts for separately ticketed events are available for annual ticket holders. Please see website (www.thedockyard.co.uk) for full terms and conditions.
- Prizes must not be re-sold.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- Admission tickets are valid for multiple use for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Admission tickets exclude special ticketed events.
Diggerland Terms & Conditions: https://www.diggerland.com/
Each winner will win one family ticket valid for either 2 adults and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children.
Winning tickets will be valid until 4th November 2018.
If tickets are not used, they cannot be re-issued.
Ticket expiry dates cannot be extended.
Winning tickets will be valid at all four UK-based Diggerland parks - Kent, Devon, Durham, Yorkshire.
Complimentary tickets will not be accepted if they are photocopied/damaged/defaced.