Heart Kent - Win A Break To Efteling
Efteling Breakfast Promotion
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Efteling Breakfast Competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 14th May 2018 to Friday 25th May 2018 on Heart Kent (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details.
4. Entries will open at 00:00 on Monday 14th May 2018 and close at 09:00 on Thursday 24th May 2018.
5. One entrant will be selected at random every working weekday from Friday 18th May 2018 through to Thursday 24th May 2018 to be pre-recorded for the Heart Breakfast competition rounds which will be played out on air from Monday 21st to Friday 25th May 2018. The entrant will be selected at random from all entries received up until 10:00 the day of selection. The final entrant will be picked after entries close on Thursday 24th May at 9am.
6. Entrants need to only register once to be included in all draws. Once an entrant has been selected. They cannot be selected again.
7. Each of the selected entrants will be called back between 10.00 and 12.00 on the day of selection and will pre-record their competition round. The round will be played out the next working weekday after the pre-record took place. (Friday's pre-record will be played out Monday, Monday's will be played out on Tuesday etc).
8. On receiving the call and picking up the phone, the entrant will hear a sound effect of people on a roller-coaster singing and have to identify the Heart artist correctly to win. If the caller doesn’t answer correctly another caller will be selected at random to take part. This will continue until a winner is found. There will be five winners in total.
9. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
10. Entrants and all of their family members who they would wish to come on the trip must have a valid passport with 6 months validation, after the date of departure from the UK. Scanned copies of passports will need to be provided from the winner to Heart on the day of winning.
11. All entrants must be age 18 or over.
12. All entrants must be able to travel on the 28th to 30th May 2018. No alternative dates are available.
13. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. Multiple online entries will be removed.
14. Winners must live within the following Kent postcodes to enter, CT, ME, TN, BR, DA.
15. People who are less able are advised not to enter the competition due to there not being any disabled access onto the coach.
16. Five winners will each receive a break to Efteling Theme Park in Holland for two adults and up to three children (a child place is for those up to 16 years old) who are immediate family (extended family e.g cousins or aunties relative or friends of the winners are excluded).
17. The prize includes hotel accommodation for two nights and return travel.
18. Full prize details are as follows:
2 nights’ accommodation staying in the Loonsche Land Hotel at Efteling Theme Park, Holland including Breakfast for two adults and up to three children from the 28th to 30th May 2018. Further information regarding the room facilities can be found here https://www.efteling.com/en/loonsche-land/hotel/rooms/5-persons
Travel with Buzzlines Coaches and Eurotunnel including a set Breakfast and refreshment supplied on your outward Journey.
Any winners traveling with children under the age 14 are advised to bring appropriate car seats for the coach journey. Child Seats will not be supplied. This is at the parents/carers discretion and their responsibility to ensure, if they do use a seat, that it is appropriately secured. Child seats will not be supplied by Buzzline apart from a 3-point harness belt. Isofix is not available.
All winners and guests will receive early entrance to the park. The winners will be supplied with park passes. These will be supplied on arrival at Efteling
The prize also includes a €200 Efteling Gift card to spend at the park.
- The prize also includes a voucher to be redeemed at Polles Keuken Panacake restaurant on the 28th May 2018 at 14.00, the voucher is not valid for any other time or day. Each family member will receive one pancake and one drink only.
19. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, has no cash alternative and has no cancellation value once booked. Nor can you add extra members to the journey even at additional costs.
20. All entrants must be available to meet at Stop 24 services, Hythe, CT21 4BL by 05:00 hours on the Monday 28th May 2018. Your vehicle will be parked and left here for the duration of your trip whilst you travel to Efteling on a Buzzline Coach. Your parking will be paid for you. You will need to provide the vehicle of the registration to Heart that you will use on the day.
21. Buzzlines coaches will transport all winners to Efteling via Eurotunnel. Your crossing on the Eurotunnel is at 07.06am on the Monday 28th May 2018 and at 18.50pm on your return journey on the Wednesday 30th May 2018.
22. All winners should allow adequate time to meet the Heart Coach at Stop 24, failure to meet on time may result in winners missing their opportunity to go on the trip as we will not be able to hold up the other winners.
23. There are no luggage restriction however please be mindful that the trip to Efteling is only 2 nights and we advise to wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
24. The winner’s full details will be provided to Efteling and their marketing team who may wish to get in touch to discuss the Efteling Experience.
25. A member of Heart Staff will be the winners' contact throughout the duration of they stay.
26. The Efteling Trip is from 28th to 30th May 2018. There are no alternative dates available.
27. Travel insurance will be supplied by Global.
28. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or Efteling Limited, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected.
29. Global Reserves the Right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.