Heart Kent: Bluewater Christmas Decorations
7 November 2017, 16:33 | Updated: 7 November 2017, 16:46
Bluewater Christmas Decorations on Heart Kent November 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Bluewater Summer Survival’ radio competition (the “Competition"), which will run on Tuesday 7th November until Thursday 9th November 2017. The "Radio Station" is Heart Kent.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Specific Rules along with the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the breakfast show and wait for the cue to call. To enter they must call 01227 772000 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air. The competition will run Tuesday 7th until Thursday 9th November 2017
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- The caller will be taken to air and the breakfast presenters will play the contestant a piece of audio. The entrant has to guess the song correctly to win. If they answer incorrectly the producer will randomly select another winner.
- Over 16’s only.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person, per day.
- Breakfast show prize includes:
- Tuesdays prize package supplied by John Lewis Partnership - Christmas decorations, tableware and food hamper to the value of £500. There is no choice of items as they are already selected but the prize is to the value of £500.
- Wednesday prize package supplied by M&S - Christmas decorations and tableware. There is no choice in items but is to the value of £500.
- Thursday prize package supplied by House of Fraser – Christmas Decorations. There is no choice of items as they are already selected but the prize is to the value of £500.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize isn’t transferable.
- The prize will be packed and distributed directly to the winner.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or Blueco Limited, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize then the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected. Global will get in touch with the winner to arrange the prize.
- Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize