Heart Kent HAZLITT Breakfast Competition
14 November 2018, 10:14 | Updated: 4 December 2018, 10:14
Terms and Conditions for the breakfast Hazlitt Competition on Heart Kent
The Hazlitt Theatre – Aladdin Breakfast and Drive Competition on Heart Kent, November 2018
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ apply to The Hazlitt Theatre – Aladdin Breakfast and Drive radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 9th – 30th November 2018(“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Kent.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to either the Breakfast or Drive show every Friday throughout November and wait for the cue to call. To enter they must call 01227 772000 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air. The competition will run every Friday from the 9th – 30th November 2018.
- Breakfast Competition rounds will run on the 16th and 30th November and Drive on the 9th and 23rd November.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- The caller will be taken to air and the breakfast/ Drive presenters will play them some audio of Richard Blackwood reading/singing lyrics to a song. The winner will need to guess the song title or artist correctly to win. If they answer incorrectly we will select another winner at random. There will be 4 winners in total from all the competition rounds.
- Over 18s to enter
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- A family ticket of 4 (2 x Adults and 2 x Children up to the age of 14) to see Aladdin at the Hazlitt Theatre Maidstone at 6pm on Thursday the 6th December. Dinner at Wagamama Maidstone (up to the value of £90). After show meet and greet with the cast.
- Full name, address, email and contact number must to be supplied to enable us to issue the tickets and will be shared with the Hazlitt Theatre.
- Entrants must be available to take their prize on the 6th December at the 6pm showing only. No Alternative dates will be offered and there is no cash alternative.
- The cast Meet and greet will be arranged for the 6th December after the show. You will be escorted by the marketing team on the evening.
- Dinner prior to the pantomime will be available at Wagamama’s, to be redeemed at Maidstone Wagamama by the 31st December 2018. The maximum value will be £90. Anything over this value will need to be paid by the winner. Drinks and food are included.
- The theatre will also provide drinks, nibbles and Ice Cream during your showing. Wine and Soft drinks available up to the value of £25.00 anything over this value will need to be paid by the winner.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (I) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or Hazlitt Theatre, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 14 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize then the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected.
- Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize.