Heart Kent: Leeds Castle Terms and Conditions 27th July
23 May 2018, 13:55 | Updated: 27 July 2018, 14:45
Terms and conditions for the Leeds Castle Heart Kent Breakfast Competition
Leeds Castle Competition 27th July Heart Kent
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the " Competition Terms and Conditions" of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the 'Leeds Castle Heart Kent' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run on 27th July 2018 on the Heart Network (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the Heart Kent studio number as given on air during Friday's breakfast show.
4. Phone entry will be declared open and closed during the show by the presenters.
5. The randomly selected entrant will have to then answer a question to win.
6. The winner will be the person who gets the question correct. If the first randomly selected caller is wrong, the next randomly selected caller will be chosen until a winner is found.
7. Entrants must be 16+
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. An overnight stay in the Stable Courtyard B&B and a falconry experience for 2 adults and 2 children. Prizes must not be re-sold.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- Prize includes one-day entry to Leeds Castle for 2 adults and 2 children.
- Bird of Prey Experience voucher will be issued to winner and are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Pre-booking is essential for participants.
- Bird of Prey Experience minimum age: 7 years (under 16 years must be accompanied)
- Content and timings of Bird of Prey Experience are subject to seasonal changes.
- Stable Courtyard B&B dates are subject to availability and must be redeemed before 31st March 2019.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or Leeds Castle, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize then the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected. Leeds Castle will get in touch with the winner to arrange the organization of the prize booking.
11. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize