Heart Kent: Leeds Castle Terms and Conditions 30th Nov
14 November 2018, 12:57
Terms and conditions for the Leeds Castle Heart Kent Breakfast Competition
Leeds Castle Competition 30th November Heart Kent
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the " Competition Terms and Conditions" of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the 'Leeds Castle Heart Kent' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run on 30th November 2018 on the Heart Network (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the Heart Kent studio number as given on air during Friday's breakfast show.
4. Phone entry will be declared open and closed during the show by the presenters.
5. The randomly selected entrant will have to then answer a question to win.
6. The winner will be the person who gets the question correct. If the first randomly selected caller is wrong, the next randomly selected caller will be chosen until a winner is found.
7. Entrants must be 16+
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. 2 Adult/3 Child Annual tickets (£103.50). Accommodation in Stable Courtyard Bedrooms Family or Double/Twin (Up to £240). Meal in Castle View Restaurant (up to £150)
- Prizes must not be re-sold.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- Stable Courtyard B&B dates are subject to availability and must be redeemed before 31st October 2019.
- Stable Courtyard B&B can be a family, double, twin or single room, subject to availability.
- Castle View Restaurant meal dates subject to availability and must be redeemed before 31st October 2019.
- Meal value is to a maximum of £150, any additional charges above this must be paid for.
- If restaurant bill is under £150 then no surplus money will be paid to the winner.
10. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or Leeds Castle, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize then the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected. Leeds Castle will get in touch with the winner to arrange the organization of the prize booking.
11. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize