Heart Kent: Leeds Castle Terms and Conditions
23 March 2018, 17:59 | Updated: 23 March 2018, 18:03
Terms and conditions for the Leeds Castle Heart Kent Breakfast Competition
Leeds Castle Competition 26th March Heart Kent
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the " Competition Terms and Conditions" of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the 'VW Tiguan Allspace' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run from 23rd March 2018 to 29th March 2018 on the Heart Network (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call the Heart Kent studio number as given on air during Monday's breakfast show.
4. Phone entry will be declared open and closed during the show by the presenters.
5. The randomly selected entrant will have to then unjumble the lyrics given to them verbally by the presenters to form a line from a Heart playlist song.
6. The winner will be the person who gets the correctly ordered lyrics. If the first randomly selected caller is wrong, the next randomly selected caller will be chosen until a winner is found.
7. Entrants must be 18+
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The Prize consists of:
two adult & two child tickets for Leeds Castle (£86), accommodation in the family room (£220-280) and a meal in the Castle View restaurant to the value of £100.
- Prizes must not be re-sold.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- Tickets valid for one year and one day from date of issue.
- Tickets not valid for our ticketed events throughout the year.
- Accommodation dates subject to availability and must be redeemed before 31st December 2018.
- Castle View Restaurant meal dates subject to availability and must be redeemed before 31st December 2018.
- Meal value is to a maximum of £100, any additional charges above this must be paid for.
- If restaurant bill is under £100 then no surplus money will be paid to the winner.