Heart Kent - Marlowe Competition T&Cs
18 December 2018, 11:23 | Updated: 18 December 2018, 11:24
T&Cs for the Heart Kent Breakfast Marlowe Competition on the 11th of January 2019
The Marlowe Theatre Full Monty IMP Giveaway….on Heart Kent January 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Full Monty Marlowe Theatre Giveaway” radio competition (the “Competition"), which will run on Friday 11th January 2019. The "Radio Station" is Heart Kent.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Specific Rules along with the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to both the breakfast show and Drive time show and wait for the cue to call. To enter they must call 01227 772000 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air. The competition will run on Friday 11th January 2019 in Breakfast.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- The caller will be taken to air and the breakfast presenters will play them a piece of audio. If the winner guesses the song and artisit correctly they win. If they answer incorrectly we will select another winner.
- Over 18’s only.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person, per day.
4 x VIP tickets to see The Full Monty at The Marlowe Theatre Canterbury on Monday 28th January 2019 at the 7.30pm showing. 2 Course dinner with a glass of house wine, at The Marlowe Theatre’s Green Room Restaurant. Meal is to the value of £86, anythig over this value will need to be purchased by the winner. The meal will be booked for 6pm on Monday 28th Janaury 2019. The Meet and Greet with the cast will happen post the show and will be managed by The Marlowe Theatre.
There is no cash alternatie to the prize and the prize isn’t transferable. Nor can we offer any alternative dates for the show or meal.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or The Marlowe Theatre, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize then the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected.
- The winners name along with their 3 guest will be provided to The Marlowe Theatre who will arrange your tickets, and will be ready for collection on the night.
- Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize.