Heart KENT - Take That T&CS
1 May 2019, 13:34 | Updated: 1 May 2019, 13:36
Terms and Conditions for the Take That Competition on Heart Kent Breakfast
'Take That Ticket' Competition
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Take That Ticket’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Thursday May 2nd 2019 during Heart Breakfast on Heart Kent.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition;
- The competition will run once during Heart Breakfast with James and Becky (between 06.00 and 10.00) on Thursday May 2nd 2019
- To enter the Competition an entrant must listen for the verbal cue to call from the presenters, then call 01227 772000 (the “Phone Line”). The opening and closing times of the Phone Line will be given out on air. Calls from landlines will be charged at standard local call rates, calls from mobiles will vary depending on your mobile call package.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- One entrant will be chosen at random to come on-air to answer a quick question relating to Take That. If they get the answer right, they will win the prize detailed below.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over and be a UK resident.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Each daily winner will receive 2 tickets (1 pair) to see Take That live at The O2 in London on Tuesday May 7th only
- Competition prize is non-transferrable and is only valid for Tuesday May 7th 2019. No cash alternative will be offered.
- No travel or accommodation is included in the prize. Winners must make their own way to and from The O2.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.