Heart Kent: Volkswagen Take UP Car Competiton
18 July 2018, 18:12 | Updated: 14 August 2018, 16:04
Terms & Conditions for the Volkswagen Take UP Car Competition on Heart Kent
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities ("Global Charities") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/ ) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ ("the Competition") as detailed in the Rules.
2. The "Radio Station" advertising the competition is Heart Kent.
3. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the relevant keyword to one of the following radio stations shortcodes HEART – 82122 (CAR) (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 16.00 on Friday 20th July 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 10.00 on Friday 31st August 2018 (the “Closing Time”).
5. After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £5 will be taken automatically, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £5 donation will be taken an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition, and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
6. For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who texts CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £5 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
7. You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
8. You can enter up to 6 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £5 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
9. Volkswagen Take up!. 3 Door, Colour Red. £5000 voucher towards a James Villa Holiday. £1500 giftcard to spend at Bluewater Shopping Centre. A stay for 2 adults and 2 children at Port Lympne Hotel & Reserve, with annual membership passes.
10. No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
11. The prize is non transferable.
Specific prize terms:
This prize consists of one red Volkswagen Take Up,1.0 engine 3 Door
- The prize car must be collected from JCB Medway Limited , Bailey Drive , Gillingham Business Park , Gillingham , Kent ME8 0PX
- Additional prizes will be announced throughout the promotion. All prizes will be subject to non-negotiable terms, conditions and restrictions which will be posted here when they are announced on air.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- The winner must hold a valid UK driving licence or nominate someone with a valid UK driving licence to pick up the car on their behalf.
- The winner is responsible for insuring the car and proof of insurance for the person collecting the car must be provided prior to the car being collected.
- By entering this Promotion, you grant JCB Group and Heart permission to use your name and any photographic or video footage for advertising and future promotional purposes in any form or media without additional compensation.
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
James Villa Specific prize terms:
Gift vouchers can be redeemed as full or partial payment against any holiday booking with James Villa Holidays. All vouchers must be used in full and no change or voucher credit can be issued.
Gift vouchers can be redeemed for a period of 2 years following the date of issue.
Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash, cannot be resold, cancelled or exchanged for refund. Gift vouchers can only be redeemend towards holidays where the voucher holder is travelling. Holiday deposits can not be paid using gift vouchers. If the full cost of a holiday is due at the time of booking (If booked within 14 weeks of travel), the gift voucher amount will be deducted from the total holiday cost.
If it becomes necessary to cancel a booking where a gift voucher has been used as full or partial payment, any refund due will be in the form of a gift voucher up to the original gift voucher value. Normal cancellation terms apply in accordance with JamesVilla Holidays booking conditions.
Gift vouchers are sent via email as e-vouchers. Please therefore ensure that you have entered the correct email address and ensure the recipient checks his or her spam folder. James Villa Holidays accepts no responsilbity to provide a replacement or refund should the gift voucher be lost or stolen. James Villa Holidays reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions.
The usual booking conditions will apply to all holiday bookings made with James Villa Holidays.
*Animal encounter subject to availability and species will vary depending on booking date.
Port Lympne Specific Terms and Conditions
- Prize is available for 2 adults and 2 children
- Prize includes overnight stay at either Forest Hideaway, or Hog Deer Creek for 2 adults and 2 children. Plus, you and your family will enjoy an amazing animal encounter during your stay. You'll also get annual membership for 2 adults and 2 children
- Animal encounter subject to availability and species will vary depending on booking date.
- If Forest Hideaway overnight stay is chosen children should be up to 8 years old.
- Prize must be booked and taken by 31st December 2018
- Excludes Christmas and New Year stays
- Children must be over 7 years old for animal encounter
- Animal encounter species will vary depending on booking date but should be taken during overnight stay.
Prize has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.