Heart KENT - Worst Witch Terms and Conditions
18 February 2019, 16:02 | Updated: 18 February 2019, 16:04
Terms and Conditions for the Heart Kent Drive Worst Witch Competition
The Worst Witch and The Marlowe Theatre….on Heart Kent February 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Worst Witch and The Marlowe Theatre Giveaway” radio competition (the “Competition"), which will run on Tuesday 19th Feb - 20th February 2019. The "Radio Station" is Heart Kent.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Specific Rules along with the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the competition an entrant must listen to the drive show and wait for the cue to call. To enter they must call 01227 772000 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air. The competition will run Tuesday 19th February and Wednesday 20th February 2019.
- All entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- The caller will be taken to air and the drive presenter will ask them a question which is already set, to win the caller must spell out the answer correctly to win. If they answer incorrectly we will select another winner.
- Two winners will be selected each day but only one winner will be on air.
- Over 16’s only.
- Two winners will be randomly selected each day.
Prize: 4 x Family tickets to see The Worst Witch at The Marlowe Theatre, Canterbury
Winners from the Tuesday 19th Feb giveaway will win tickets for the 7pm showing on the 22nd February 2019. Two families will be chosen on Tuesday.
Winners from the Wednesday 20th Feb giveaway will win tickets for the 7pm showing on the 23rd February 2019. Two families will be chosen on Wednesday.
There is no cash alternatie to the prize and the prize isn’t transferable, nor can we offer alter dates to the above dates stated.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or The Marlowe Theatre Limited, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 24 hours or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize then the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected. Your details will be past to the The Marlowe Theatre, who will get in touch with the winners to arrange collection of their prize.
- Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize.