On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with JK and Kelly Brook 6:30am - 10am
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to 'Leeds Castle' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 10th July 2019 to Sunday 21st July 2019 on Heart Kent (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter for the on-air win:
3. Entrants must go online to www.heart.co.uk, register their details and answer the multiple-choice question. Entry opens at 00:00 on Wednesday 10th July 2019 and closes at 10:00 on Monday 15th July 2019.
4. One on-air winner will be chosen at random from all the correct and eligible entries up until 10:00 on Monday 15th July 2019.
5. The winner will be called by the presenter after 10:00 on Monday 15th July 2019 and told that they have won. This call will be recorded and will be played out during Heart Breakfast from Wednesday 17th and Friday 19th July 2019.
6. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
7. The winner will be contacted by the Heart Kent team to confirm details and gain the approval of sending these details to Leeds Castle to liaise with the winner on how the tickets will be received.
To enter for the online win:
8. Entrants must go online to www.heart.co.uk, register their details and answer the multiple-choice question. Entry opens at 00:00 on Wednesday 10th July 2019 and closes at 23:59 on Sunday 21st July 2019.
9. One Entrant will be selected at random from all correct entries received. The winner of the on-air competition is not eligible to win the online win competition.
10. The winner will be contacted by the Heart Kent team to confirm details and gain the approval of sending these details to Leeds Castle to liaise with the winner on how the tickets will be received.
11. Entrants must be 18 years of age or over.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. There will be two winners – one on-air and one online – each will win the following:
• Annual Family Admission to Leeds Castle (2 x Adults and 4 x Children)
• Meal to the value of £200 in the Castle View Restaurant
• Overnight stay with breakfast in a Stable Courtyard family room (2 x Adults and 2 x children)
14. The annual family admission consists of entry to the Castle, grounds and attractions, including the Carnival of History, Festival of Flowers, Christmas Market, Half Term events, Easter events, Motors by the Moat, Medieval Jousting Tournament and multiple other events across the year.
15. The annual family ticket is for two adults aged 16 or over and four children aged 4 to 15.
16. The annual family ticket will start from 27th July 2019 and expire 28th July 2020.
17. The meal at the Castle View Restaurant is to the maximum of £200. Any additional charges above this must be paid for. If the restaurant bill is under £200 no surplus money will be paid to the winner. The meal must be redeemed before 31st March 2020.
18. The Stable Courtyard B&B room can be a family, double, twin or single room and is for a maximum of two adults and two children. Dates are subject to availability and must be redeemed before 31st March 2020.
19. Full booking details will be discussed with the winners.
20. The prizes must not be resold, transferred or exchanged.
21. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.