Strawberries and Cream T&C's
30 June 2017, 15:20 | Updated: 30 June 2017, 15:35
Terms and conditions for the strawberries and cream entry
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/]) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Strawberries & Cream radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 3rd July to Friday 7th July 2017 (“the Duration”) on Heart Kent.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must fill in the form: http://www.heart.co.uk/kent/radio/shows-presenters/breakfast/strawberries-cream-delivered-to-your-workplace/ (the “Entry Form”).
All Entrants selected for strawberries and cream will be contacted by a member of the Heart Kent radio station. They may also be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer/presenter) the call may be terminated.
The competition entry will be open from the 3rd of July at 6am. Winners will be picked by the radio station, this decision will be final. The winner must be based in Kent. We reserve the right to withdraw entries for businesses or workplaces outside Kent.
The winner will be spoken to off air to obtain details for prize fulfillment.
Pictures will be taken at the business for use of social media. Voice recordings may also be taken for use on air.
3. Entrants must be 18+ to enter.
4. Only businesses or workplaces may enter.
5. The entrants must be based within Kent.
6. A delivery of strawberries and cream to your place of work or business.
6.1. No cash alternative available.
6.2. Non transferable.