Taylor Swift Heart Kent T&Cs
1 June 2018, 16:16 | Updated: 7 May 2019, 12:59
Taylor Swift Tickets Competition 4th - 8th June Heart Kent
1. The following rules ("Specific Rules") together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the " Competition Terms and Conditions" of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the 'Leeds Castle Heart Kent' radio competition (the "Competition") which will run on 4th to 8th June 2018 daily on the Heart Kent Breakfast Show (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an "Entrant") will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must text the Heart Kent number as given on air during the breakfast show, when instructed.
4. Text entry will be declared open and closed during the show by the presenters.
5. The randomly selected text entrant will have to then answer a phone call within 2 dial tones from the Heart Phone
6. The winner will be the person who answers the phone within 2 dial tones. If the first randomly selected caller does not answer in this time, the next randomly selected texter will be called until a winner is found.
7. Entrants must be 18+
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The Prize consists of:
5 x 2 tickets to Taylor Swift tickets at Wembley, London on the 23rd of June. (one pair each day).
- Prizes must not be re-sold.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- Only the tickets are provided. Travel must be organised by the winner.