On Air Now
Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Dev Griffin 12pm - 4pm
25 October 2018, 16:41 | Updated: 3 October 2019, 09:03
If you're dreaming of a more bewitching look, this tutorial could be the inspiration you're looking for.
Some people can never not be glam - even on Halloween.
If you're not the kind of person to dress up as a possessed cheerleader for a spooky night out, then Mii Cosmetic's 'Vampy Vixen' look might be exactly what you're after.
Glowing skin is dusted with scarlet bronzer - with lips painted a shimmering burgundy to match.
Add in loose waves for a retro look that will have people wondering just what era you were buried in... before venturing out of the crypt for one last hurrah.
Get the look...
- Forever Eye Crayon – Sorbet, £17.99
- Pure Decadence Eye Palette – Champagne and Cognac, £25
- Defining eye pencil - Demure 02, £8.95
- Feature Length Mascara, £15.50
- Love Lashes - Seductress, £9.95
- Finishing Brow Gel, £11.95
- Uplifting Cheek Colour - Cheer, £16.50
- Light loving illuminator - Leading Lady 01, £18.95
- Power Matte Lip Crème – Supreme, £16