Can YOU Spot All The Film References In This Brainteaser Puzzle?
17 November 2017, 15:43 | Updated: 17 November 2017, 15:51
Film buffs are going to love this challenge!
Cold, dark winter evenings make cinema trips all the more tempting.
Nothing beats relaxing in the super comfy chairs and enjoying a brand new film, whilst munching (quietly) on some popcorn.
Spotting a solo watcher is not an uncommon sight now either, as more people than ever are happy to head off to the cinema on their own.
Whether you prefer to go with a group of friends, snuggle up to your significant other or immerse yourself in a movie on your own, there's undeniably LOTS of film choices happening at the moment.
So many so, that Cineworld have based a brainteaser on the new and upcoming releases.
In this image, they've sneakily placed 11 references to 11 films - can you spot them?
Need some help? Okay, we'll be nice - these are the movie titles you need to spot:
1. Maze Runner: The Death Cure
2. Black Panther
3. Tomb Raider
4. Ready Player One
5. Avengers: Infinity War
6: Solo: A Star Wars Company
7: Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
8. Ant-Man & The Wasp
9. Thor: Ragnarok
10. Justice League
Now scroll back up and try again! We'll wait for you here.
Think you've got them? Here are the answers:
1. Maze Runner: The Death Cure - Maze and running man on the bag bottom left
2. Black Panther - Black panther mask on the floor underneath the movie posters
3. Tomb Raider - Movie poster with the word 'Invader', guns, and brown hot pants
4. Ready Player One - Woman at the front with the VR headset on
5. Avengers: Infinity War - Captain America's shield behind man with scarf
6. Han Solo - Movie poster with the word ‘single’, Han Solo's gun and his waistcoat
7. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Dinosaur skeleton and earth on the food display above the counter
8. Ant Man & the Wasp - Movie poster right next to counter featuring wasp and ants
9. Thor - Thor’s hammer underneath woman next to counter
10. Justice League - Aquaman’s trident under woman arm near the front
11. Star Wars the Last Jedi - Woman holding light sabre
WATCH: Does This Home Alone Clip Reveal Why Kevin Was Really Left Behind?