Date a Popstar Ts & Cs
Date a Popstar on Heart London Breakfast, January 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/#gZBezvCfTcoCYEYL.97 (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Date A Popstar radio competition’ (the “Competition") which will run from 16th to 26th January 2018 on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant will be asked by the presenters to text the word ‘DATE’ to 82122 if they want to go on a date with popstar Lee Brennan from 911. Alternatively, they can enter online at heart.co.uk
- Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
- The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- Entrant(s) will be selected from all eligible entries.
- The winning entrant will be chosen by Global producers, based on information given by the entrants. Judging will be based on criteria including personality compatibility with Lee, how entertaining the entrant is deemed to be and suitability for the radio feature.
- The winner must declare any previous criminal convictions.
- The winner must be 18 or over and provide confirmation of their age.
- The winner must be happy to come on air and be filmed, photographed and recorded for use on air, online, and on social media at Global’s discretion.
- The winner must be available during the day on 26th January to go for a day time dining experience in central London.
- The prize will be a ‘date experience’ with popstar Lee Brennan from 911.
- No travel or accommodation is included.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.