Michael McIntyre's Big World Tour Is Here!
5 May 2017, 10:00 | Updated: 5 May 2017, 10:06
The funnyman is heading out on a mega tour of the UK in 2018
He's playing 30 arena dates on his new tour, but Michael McIntyre's 2018 will be even busier than that.
We hope his passport is up to date, because the funnyman will also be playing international shows in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, Norway, the USA, Canada, Ireland, Switzerland, Iceland, Sweden, Malta and the Netherlands. Phew!
You can catch the hilarious star of BBC One's Michael McIntyre's Big Show across the UK from March to November 2018. In the UK, Michael has performed three arena tours selling over 1.5 million tickets, including a record 28 times at London's 16,000 capacity O2 Arena.
Catch Michael here:
LONDON O2 Arena: 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th October 2018
LONDON SSE Arena Wembley: 9th, 10th November 2018
Tickets to Michael McIntyre's Big World Tour are on sale.
Buy Tickets NOW!
Full Venues and dates are:
- PLYMOUTH Pavilions: 2nd,3rd,9th,10th March 2018
- BOURNEMOUTH International Centre: 16th,17th,18th March 2018
- NOTTINGHAM Motorpoint Arena: 23rd, 24th March 2018
- CARDIFF Motorpoint Arena: 13th,14th,15th April 2018
- MANCHESTER Arena: 20th, 21st April 2018
- LIVERPOOL Echo Arena: 28th April 2018
- NEWCASTLE Arena: 5th May 2018
- BIRMINGHAM Barclaycard Arena: 11th, 12th May 2018
- LEEDS First Direct Arena: 19th May 2018
- BRIGHTON Centre: 25th,26th,27th May 2018
- BELFAST SSE Arena: 2nd June 2018
- DUBLIN 3 Arena: 8th, 9th June 2018
- ABERDEEN Arena: 12th, 13th June 2018
- GLASGOW SSE Hydro: 15th, 16th June 2018
- SHEFFIELD Arena: 23rd June 2018
- LONDON O2 Arena: 5th,6th,12th,13th Oct 2018
- LONDON SSE Arena Wembley: 9th, 10th November 2018