Win Tickets to see Christina Aguilera – The X Tour – This weekend
7 November 2019, 15:13 | Updated: 17 February 2020, 10:53
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Christina Karaoke’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Thursday 7th November on [Heart London] (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword given out on air to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- From all eligible entrants, two entrants will be randomly selected, brought to air and must sing the correct lyrics to one of Christina Aguilera’s hit singles on the JK and Kelly Brook radio show (the “Radio Show”) between 1600 - 1900 on 7th November 2019.
Each such entrant who correctly confirms their answer by singing correctly during the pre-recorded call on the Radio Show shall be eligible to win the prize. If the entrant sings the lyrics incorrectly, another entrant will be randomly selected and brought to air, until the correct answer is sung.
- Competition entrants must be 18 or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 1 winner will win 6 tickets for Christina Aguilera’s – The X Tour at Wembley Arena on Saturday 9th November 2019, and 1 winner will win 4 tickets for Christina Aguilera’s – The X Tour at Wembley Arena on Sunday 10th November 2019.
- The prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- All tickets must be collected from Global’s Leicester Square Studios – by 4pm Friday 8th November. The address is 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA
- Winners/guests shall be liable for all associated travel costs. The prize does not include any accommodation or transport.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.