On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with JK & Emma 6am - 9am
6 December 2017, 00:01 | Updated: 6 December 2017, 05:50
Drum Your Way To Barbados on Heart London,
11. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Drum Your Way to Barbados radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 6th December 2017 – Friday 15th December 2017.
12. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
13. To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
Go online to heart.co.uk, answer the multiple choice question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 6th December 2017 and close at 23:59 on Friday 15th December 2017.
14. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and will be notified via telephone or email after the closing date of the competition.
15. [Is there an age or other restriction, e.g. 18 or over for a holiday, cash prize? Do you need a valid passport or driving licence?]
16. Entrants must be 18 or over.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
17. £1,000 will be presented as a cheque from Global and sent to the winners address within 28 days of winning.
18. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.