Heart London: British Airways Hints
14 May 2018, 00:01
British Airways Short Haul on Heart London, Monday 14th-Sunday 27th May 2018.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Heart’s Hidden Holidays’ online competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 14th May to Sunday 27th May on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk/london/ and register their details.
4. Entrants must leave their holiday suggestion.
5. Online entry will open Monday 14th May at 00:01 and close Sunday 27th May 23:59.
6. One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries, on closing of the competition and will be contacted within 28 days.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over and have a valid UK passport.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. We will be giving away 1 prize in total. The prize will consist of the following:
Return British Airways flights for 2 people to winner’s choice of BA Short Haul destination
Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
Accommodation at a centrally located hotel
10. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and winners chosen destination).
11. British Airways flights will be provided by the client, subject to their terms and conditions which may include additional blackout dates.
12. Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
13. Hotel is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
14. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
15. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
BRITISH AIRWAYS SPECIFIC TERMS:
17. The prize: A pair (2 tickets) of return flights in Euro Traveller (Economy) valid on British Airways flights from London Gatwick only.
18. The flights are valid to the specified prize destination only and are not valid on any other route.
19. All seats are subject to availability. There is an allocation of prize-winner seats per flight, please be prepared to look at several dates in case the allocation is already used up on your preferred dates. School holidays are particularly busy.
20. We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
21. Travel on British Airways codeshare and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted.
22. All travel must be completed by 30/06/2019
23. Reservation changes are not permitted after tickets have been confirmed and issued.
24. Tickets are not transferable, have no cash value and are not for resale.
25. Tickets are booked in Euro Traveller (Economy) and upgrades are not permitted.
26. Avios and Tier Points will not be granted with these prizewinner flights
27. Passengers must travel together.
28. It is the responsibility of the prize winners to organise any necessary visas, passports and insurance required for travel
29. No organisers or suppliers are eligible to win this prize.
30. On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.