On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Pandora Christie 7pm - 10pm
11 November 2019, 00:01
Elf – A Christmas Spectacular on Heart London, November 2019
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Elf – A Christmas Spectacular’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 11th November 2019 to 18th November 2019on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• Listeners to go online to www.heart.co.uk, answer a simple multiple-choice question and register their details.
• Online entry will open at 06:00 on 11th November 2019 and close at 09.00 on 18th November 2019.
• From all of the eligible, correct entries received at the point of the online competition closing, one winner will be selected at random and brought to air on 18/11/19 to be awarded the prize during the Heart London Drive Show.
• The Entrant selected to come on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the Entrant fails to answer a return call from Global or is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another Entrant will be brought to air.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
1x winner will win:
• 5 x tickets to the matinée performance of Elf – A Christmas spectacular on Saturday 21st December at the SSE Arena Wembley
• VIP Backstage Tour
• The chance for all 5 members of the party to take part in the Evening performance on the 21st December, plus 5 x extra tickets for their friends/family to watch.
• A Souvenir Video of their performance.
• £100 towards expenses
• There is no cash alternative to this prize.
• This prize is non transferrable.
• Children on stage must be aged 5 years or over
• Wheelchair stage access can be provided if notified in advance.
• There are no special outfit requirements.
• A souvenir video will be provided. This could take a minimum of 4 weeks to arrive.
• Refreshments are not provided as part of the prize and the prize winner and their guests will need to pay for these.
• Global will provide £100 towards expenses in a form of a cheque that will be sent to the home address given by the winner.
• The cheque will arrive within 28 days from winning the competition.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.