Heart London: Kylie at British Summer Time
BST Kylie on Heart London, June 2015
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions apply to radio competition BST: Kylie ("the Competition") which will run from 1st June to 5th June 2015 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart London.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message as instructed on air. Texts will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the competition will be given out on air.
4. Listeners will need to watch the video posted on the Heart social channels and identify the song, as instructed on air.
5. One entrant will be selected at random from all correct entries received and will come to air to give their answer.
6. Winners must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. 1 x pair of Premium View Tickets for the Barclaycard Presents British Summertime Hyde Park presents Kylie and the chance to dance on the stage with Nile Rogers.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion