Heart London: Pink Drivetime
24 June 2019, 15:54 | Updated: 24 June 2019, 16:05
PiNK DRIVE COMPETITION RULES ON HEART LONDON JUNE 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘P!NK’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from the 24th – 28th June 2019 on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting the message with the word ‘Win’ to the text number 82122 as given out on air by the presenter. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
4. The presenter will play an audio clip of 3 songs by Pink and listeners will be invited to text in if they can identify the three songs.
5. One Entrant will be selected at random from all text entries received and brought to air to name the three songs.
6. If the Entrant correctly identifies all three songs, they will win. If they get any of the three songs wrong, we will randomly select another Entrant to play.
7. If the Entrant fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another Entrant will be selected to play.
8. You must be 18 or over to enter
9. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Each winner will receive 2x tickets for P!nk live at Wembley Stadium on 30th of June.
Prize Terms & Conditions
12. Gates open at 17:00.
13. No cash or alternative prize.
14. Travel is not provided.
15. Hotel accommodation is not provided.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
17. Entrants must provide valid contact details.
18. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday winners will have their tickets posted to them.
19. Thursday and Friday winners will need to pick up their tickets from a Central London location.