Heart London: Quiz Of The Month
8 January 2019, 05:00 | Updated: 11 June 2019, 11:33
HEART BREAKFAST QUIZ OF THE MONTH COMPETITION on Heart London Breakfast, 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘HEART BREAKFAST QUIZ OF THE MONTH COMPETITION’ (the “Competition") which will run from 8th January 2019 to 31st December 2019 on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message to the text number given out on air (the “Text Message Line”) along with the keyword given on air.
4. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates.
5. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
6. Entrant(s) will be selected at random from all correct eligible entries.
7. All selected entrant(s) will be contacted by telephone and will be required to talk to the presenter(s) on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
8. The Entrant may be asked to pre-record the game ahead of the game going to air. In this instance, the Entrant must be available at the given time (usually between 9am-10am). If they do not answer the phone or are not available another Entrant will be chosen.
9. During the game, the Entrant will have to answer 5 questions correctly in the allotted time. If they fail to get 5 questions correct, another entrant will be chosen at random from all the entries in the competition round.
10. If the Entrant gets the 5 questions correct, they will be required to come on and play the following day, and each day thereafter until the end of the month. The Entrant who gets all 5 questions correct in the allotted time on the final day of the competition for that month, will win the prize. The competition and prize re-sets at the beginning of each month.
11. The game is ‘winner stays on’, each weekday Monday-Friday. If the Entrant cannot play the game at the allotted time each morning another Entrant will be selected.
12. The winner must be 18 or older.
13. The prize will be a varied selection of items collected or sent in to Heart over the course of the month. Certain prizes may have specific terms and conditions attached to them. These will be communicated directly to the winner.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
15. Prizes are non-transferable.