Jamie and Emma's Date A Harry T&C's
3 May 2018, 12:20
Terms & Conditions for Date A Harry!
‘Date a Harry’ on Heart London Breakfast, May 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/#gZBezvCfTcoCYEYL.97 (the “Competition Terms and Conditions” of Global as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Date A Harryr radio competition’ (the “Competition") which will run from 3rd to 11th May 2018 on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant will be asked by the presenters to enter online at heart.co.uk, or to message a video to the Heart London Instagram account: @HeartLondon. If they want to go out with Harry Baron from Made In Chelsea.
- Entrant(s) will be selected from all eligible entries.
- The winning entrant will be chosen by Global producers, based on information given by the entrants. Judging will be based on criteria including personality compatibility with Harry, how entertaining the entrant is deemed to be and suitability for the radio feature.
- The entrants must declare any previous criminal convictions.
- The entrants must be 18 or over and provide confirmation of their age.
- The final three entrants ‘the finalists’ must be happy to come on air and be filmed, photographed and recorded for use on air, online, and on social media at Global’s discretion.
- The final three entrants ‘the finalists’ must be available to come during the show. They must also be available throughout the morning on Thursday 10th May 2018, in case they are chosen as the winner, to go for a day time date experience in central London.
- The prize will be a ‘date experience’ with Harry Baron from Made In Chelsea.
- No travel or accommodation is included.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.