Wake Up and Win on Heart London, October 2018
8 October 2018, 00:01
[Wake Up and Win] on [Heart London], [October 2018]
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at [http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/]) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[Wake Up and Win with Heart’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from [08/10/2018to [26/10/2018] on [Heart] (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an entrant must send a text message with the keyword/ to The “Text Message Line”. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line, plus number will be given out on air, and listeners will be given a key word. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. A contestant will be selected at random from the text entrants and invited to play. Each contestant will be given the letter of the day. They must then answer 10 questions, within the time allocated, each of which will begin with the letter of the day. Answers given must be plausible in terms of the question given. The Heart breakfast teams decision on this is final.
- Any contestant that successfully manages to answer
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age to take part.
- Entrants must be available to play the game at the time they are called by the Heart team.
- Entrants must be in a safe place to take the call, and if they lose signal, or can’t pick up their telephone for any reason, they will forfeit playing.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- If the entrant is successful in answering each question correctly, within the given timeframe, they will win £2,000.
- Runners-up will win a pair of slippers and a sleep mask.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Please ensure that this description is exactly as in the agreement with the prize provider
Please contact the compliance manager if you need any advice or if the competition/mechanic is complicated.