The Internet Shared Apps They Wish Existed And They're BRILLIANT
If you could create ANY App, what would you make?
Let's not beat about the bush here, there are Apps for almost almost any life situation we can think of.
Thankfully the good people of Twitter have FAR more expansive imaginations than we do!
From phone's that double up as Espresso machines, to a dating site based on the similar Netflix shows you both like to...these guys have thought of EVERYTHING!
1. There this one, that anyone who's phone has ever died at the worst moment will understand:
#LongOverdueApps one that will let you send some of your phone battery to someone who's phone is almost dead.— Maisy Lewis (@imamazingmaisy) July 30, 2016
2. PLEASE SOMEBODY INVENT THIS!
#LongOverdueApps app to block candy crush requests— Robin (@singh_robin89) July 30, 2016
3. Lord only knows we could do with this one after one too many at work drinks on a Friday night!
#LongOverdueApps One that deletes all of your drunk texts and Twitter dm's before anyone reads it.— Kesha Tedder (@KeshaTedder) July 30, 2016
4. Let's be honest, we all know someone who could do with this one!
An app that corrects grammar on posts/comments before I have to read it. #LongOverdueApps— Mallori (@MalliGal) July 30, 2016
5. Harsh, but let's admit it, sometimes it's true:
An app that allows you to mute other people's children. #LongOverdueApps— Brandon Cloud (@theclobra) July 30, 2016