Heart North East - Win Your Way To Efteling - Sept2019
Heart North East
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Efteling Breakfast Competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 9th September 2019 to Sunday 22nd September 2019 on Heart North East (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, register their details and answer the question.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Monday 9th September 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 22nd September 2019.
5. When the competition has closed, one entrant will be selected at random, from all those who gave the correct answer, as the winner and will be contacted by Heart.
6. Entrants and all of their family members (must be immediate family only) who they would wish to come on the trip must have a valid passport with 6 months validation, after the date of departure from the UK. Scanned copies of passports will need to be provided from the winner to Heart on the day of winning.
7. All entrants must be age 18 or over.
8. All entrants must be able to travel on the 26th to 30th October 2019. There are no alternative dates available.
9. Entries are restricted to one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be removed.
10. Entrants must live within the following North East postcodes to enter, NE, DH, SR, TS, DL.
11. One winner will receive a break to Efteling Theme Park in Holland for two adults and up to three children (a child place is for those up to 16 years old) with return travel via DFDS from Newcastle to Ijmuiden, Netherlands. The winning party must be made up of immediate family (extended family e.g cousins or auntie's relative or friends of the winner are excluded).
12. The break will include two nights at the Efteling Hotel (sharing a family room for 2 adults and 2 children – if there are 3 children a trundle bed is available) with breakfast and three-day park entry.
13. Full prize details are as follows:
The winning party must be made up of two adults and up to three children (children classed as up to 16 years old. Three children allowed should the winner have more than two children)
The accommodation will be for two nights in the Efteling Hotel and will include breakfast and special early entrance to the park for three-days
Travel to Holland will be provided via DFDS in a sea view cabin and will include dinner at the Explorer’s Kitchen on the outward journey and breakfast on the outward and return journey. Travel will be from Port of Tyne, Newcastle to Ijmuiden, Netherlands, then by car to Efteling (for the car part of the journey the winner will need to use their own vehicle)
The winner will receive a €200 Efteling Gift card to use during the trip
The winner will receive £50 towards fuel for the travel they will partake in their own vehicle
14. The prize is to be taken in October half term from 26th October 2019 to 30th October 2019 (with the Efteling 2 night stay being on 27th & 28th October 2019). No other dates are available.
15. The full itinerary is as follows:
26th October 2019 – Depart Newcastle at 17:00 on the DFDS overnight ferry (latest check-in time is 16:00)
27th October 2019 – Arrive in Ijmuiden port at 09:45, then a 1.5 hour drive to Efteling in the winner's own vehicle
27th to 29th October 2019 – Stay at Efteling in the Efteling Hotel and experience the park
29th October 2019 – Depart Ijmuiden port at 17:30 for the overnight DFDS crossing to the UK (latest check-in time is 16:30)
30th October – Arrive in Newcastle at 09:15
16. The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, has no cash alternative and has no cancellation value once booked.
17. The winner CANNOT add extra members to the trip/journey, even at an additional cost.
18. The winner must be available to get to the DFDS Ferry Terminal, ready for check-in on 26th October 2019. Check-in closes at 16:00 (DFDS departs Newcastle at 17:00 and arrives in Holland at 09:45 the following day). The winner will receive a confirmation email from DFDS which they will need to bring with them for check-in.
19. The winner will need to take their car with them on board the boat as they will have to drive themselves to Efteling when they get to Holland. The car make, model etc will need to be given to DFDS prior to travel.
20. The winner is responsible for their own car insurance/ European breakdown and relevant travel kit for the duration of the trip.
21. Food is included and the following is booked by DFDS - Dinner on 26th October 2019 and breakfast on 27th October 2019 then dinner on return journey on 29th October 2019 and breakfast on 30th October 2019.
22. The winner should allow adequate time to board the DFDS Ferry, failure to board on time may result in winners missing their opportunity to go on the trip as Heart will not be able to hold up the ferry.
23. There are no luggage restriction however please be mindful that the trip to Efteling is only two nights and it is advised to wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
24. Travel Insurance for the trip will be provided by Global.
25. The winner must use his/her own vehicle to travel to and from the port and to and from Efteling.
26. The winner will be personally contacted by 25th September 2019 to dicscuss the prize.
27. The prize is not redeemable on existing reservations.
28. The prize is subject to availability at time of booking.
29. The prize is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
30. The prize cannot be resold, used for commercial purposes or by another person.
31. Efteling reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this action at any time, and/or to terminate this action prematurely
32. The winner must provide details of their identity and any details for reservations within the time frame specified to them eg. car make, model, registration, ages of children travelling etc. If this is not adhered to, another winner maybe chosen.
33. The winner’s full details will be provided to Efteling and their marketing team who may wish to get in touch to discuss the Efteling Experience.
34. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or Efteling Limited, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected.
35. Global Reserves the Right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.