On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6am
18 March 2019, 16:30
NCS Co-Branded Content Promotion – Burst 1 on Heart North East, March 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘NCS Co-Branded Content Promotion’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18th March 2019 to 31st March 2019 on Heart North East (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Online entry will open at 16:30 on 18th March and close at 23:59 on 31st March 2019.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to https://www.heart.co.uk/northeast/, register their details and answer the multiple-choice question correctly.
5. All correct and eligible entries will be entered into the draw and two winners will be selected at random from all correct answers.
6. The winners will be notified via phone call or email within 28 days of the competition closing date.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or older to be eligible.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Global will award two prizes. Each prize package includes:
- £100.00 petrol allowance
- Overnight accommodation for 2 adults and 2 children at a 4- Star hotel near Coniston Water, Lake District
- Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children in the hotel restaurant
- Forest Segway adventure for 2 adults and 2 children
- Zipwire trekking experience for 2 adults and 2 children
- Dinner for 2 adults and 2 children in a restaurant of the winners choice.
10. Prize Terms & Conditions:
- Petrol allowance will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
- Stay is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
- Hotel is classed as a 4-Star and is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Dinner is based on 2 adults and 2 children enjoying a 2 course course meal from the house menu including a soft drink per a person. Restaurant reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking. Excludes Michelin starred restaurants.
- Go Ape Forest Segway experience at Grizedale, Cumbria is based on 2 adults and 2 children (up to the age of 17) enjoying a 1 hour adventure. Participants must be a minimum 7 stone (45kg) and under 19.5 stone (125kg). One supervising adult (18+ years old) is required for every three people aged 15 years old and under.
- Go Ape Zip Trekking experience at Grizedale, Cumbria is based on 2 adults and 2 children. Experience designed for those over 13 years old and 7 stone/45kg and maximum weight 19.5 stone (125kg).
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.