Heart North East: Sea Life
5 August 2019, 11:21 | Updated: 17 February 2020, 11:07
Sea Life Radio Competition on Heart North East
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at (https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Heart radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 05th August 2019 to Wednesday 7th August 2019 on Heart North East.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the On Air Competition:
To enter for the On Air Win:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 13:00 on Monday 05th August 2019 to 10:00 on Wednesday 7th August 2019
4. All entrants must answer the multiple-choice question and fill out the required details.
5. One on air winner will be chosen at random from all the correct and eligible entries up until 10:00 on Wednesday 7th August 2019.
6. The winner will be called by the presenter and told that they have won. This call will be recorded and will be played out during Heart Breakfast from Thursday 8th – Friday 9th August 2019.
7. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
8. All entrants must be 18 years or over.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition
On Air Prizes:
Each winner will win:
1 x National Sea Life Annual Pass for Sea Life Centre for a family of 4.
Adults must be over 18. Children aged under 12. Max 3 adults.
The Annual Passes are actually National SEA LIFE passes which gives you 12 months unlimited access to 13 SEA LIFE Centres and Sanctuaries in the UK.
Extra benefits listed below:
Now with every SEA LIFE Annual Pass you will get a FREE entry voucher into one of our amazing theme parks! Choose from Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, LEGOLAND ® Windsor Resort or THORPE PARK Resort.
Heart North East
• Scarborough Sea Life Centre
Breakfast with the Seals experience. Date to be agreed with Scarborough Sea Life Centre. Experience subject to availability.