Heart North East: Times Square Panto
13 November 2017, 15:37 | Updated: 13 November 2017, 15:40
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Times Square Panto’ (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th November 2017 to Friday 17th November 2017 on Heart North East.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition the Entrant must follow instructions set by the presenter to win the tickets.
4. Send a text message with the word “ENTER” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
5. All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenters and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants must be 16 years of age or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Entrants must live in the Capital North East TSA (NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postal areas).
8. There will be 1 x Prize to be won.
9. The winner will receive 2 pairs of tickets to see the Times Square Panto – Jack and the Beanstalk in Newcastle on the 15th of December
10. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
11. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion