Play on the Pitch at St James' Park with Justin & Kelly
17 May 2018, 20:00
Justin & Kelly's ‘Play on the Pitch at St James' Park' Competition on Heart North East, May 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Justin & Kelly ‘Play on the Pitch at St James Park' radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 18th May to Thursday 24th May of April 2018.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- Entrants must register at heart.co.uk to be considered for this competition
- Entrants must be available to play at St James' Park between 16:30 and 18:00 on Friday 25th of May 2018.
- Registration closes at 10AM on Thursday 24th of May 2018
- Successful entrants will be chosen at random and notified via telephone on Thursday 24th of May. If a successful entrant cannot be contacted after three attempts, their spot will be forfeited and given to another entrant.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
- Entrants must live in the Heart North East TSA (NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postal areas).
- The prize will consist of a place for you and a friend to ‘Play on the Pitch’ at St James' Park.
- Each entrant will be treated as a premium package guest but will not receive a stadium tour.
- The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
- The venue the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
- You will be bound by and must comply with the Newcastle United’s terms and conditions and health and safety requirements of St James Park.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion