On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6:30am
Win 4 tickets to Lancashire Vs Birmingham County Cricket Game
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘Win 4 tickets to Lancashire Vs Birmingham County Cricket Game’ online competition (the “Competition") which will run 29th June – 7th August 2018 at 3pm.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must enter a multiple choice answer to the question provided. A entrant with the correct answer will then be selected at random on 4th July and contacted the following day. If they do not answer, another winner will be selected
4. All Entrants must enter their contact details to be in with a chance of winning.
5. The prize is 4 tickets to Lancashire Vs Birmingham County Cricket Game
Redemption of prize
6. Details of how to redeem the prize will be emailed out to the winner
7. These will be collected at the box office of Brian Statham Way before the game. The winner must bring ID
8. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
10. The Prize is not transferable, and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize, including cash.
11. All venues have the right to exercise their door policies, for which Global Radio is not responsible.
12. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
13. The tickets must be used by prize winners family and friends only and must not be sold.
Should the above terms be contravened, the tickets will be voided.