10 April 2019, 11:28 | Updated: 10 April 2019, 11:35
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at (https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ )(the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘[Name of competition]’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 15thApril to Thursday 18thApril on Heart Cambridgeshire, Heart East Anglia, Heart Essex, Heart Four Counties – Hertfordshire, Heart Kent, Heart London, Heart North East, Heart North Lancs & Cumbria, Heart North Wales, Heart North West, Heart Scotland, Heart Solent, Heart South West, Heart Sussex, Heart Thames Valley, Heart West Country - Bath/Bristol/Somerset, Heart West Country – Wiltshire, Heart West Midlands, Heart Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must [Send a text message with the keyword given out on air to the text number given out on air, (the “Text Message Line”) to register. Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
- An Entrant will then be selected to play at random from those who have texted to register. The chosen entrant will be telephoned and will then be brought to air. They will be asked a general question linked to the prize package.
- If the entrant answers the question correctly they will be awarded the prize package, if they get it wrong we choose another entrant at random.
- All entrants must be aged 18 or over
- 7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- An Entrant can only be awarded one prize across the competition. If an entrant is brought to air more than once they will have to choose one package and the other proze package will be awarded to someone off air from that regions previous text pool of entries.
▪ £500.00 voucher to spend on a new bike at Wheelbase in Staveley
▪ 2 nights accommodation for 2 people at the Gilpin Hotel, including:
• Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant each morning
▪ £500.00 voucher to spend in store at Banks Lyon jewellers
▪ Overnight accommodation for 2 people at Linthwaite House, including:
• Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel restaurant
• 3 course dinner for 2 people at Stella restaurant
▪ £500.00 shopping spree at Renes Fashion store
Terms & conditions
1.Your stay at The Gilpin is subject to availability at time of booking and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day and weekend/s, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends. Stay is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but can’t be guaranteed.
2.Your stay at Linthwaite House is subject to availability at time of booking and excludes bank holidays, excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day and weekend/s, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends. Stay is based on 2 adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis. Twin rooms can be requested but can’t be guaranteed.
3. Shopping spree at Renes fashion store is based on the winner receiving a £600.00 voucher to be redeemed in store. Voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
4.Customer should treat all gift cards & vouchers like cash. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced. All gift cards will expire after 12 months. Customer will not be able to use this card/voucher after that date and any unused balance will be lost. For security reasons, some gift cards are delivered unloaded, card will automatically load within 48 hours from delivery.
5.All goods and gift cards will be delivered within 28 working days from the date that NDL receives confirmation of the delivery address from the winner.
6.All stays must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.