WRU U20’s Six Nations
6 January 2020, 16:42 | Updated: 6 January 2020, 16:44
WRU U20’s SIX NATIONS, HEART NORTH WALES, JANUARY 2020
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ apply to the WRU U20’s Six Nations radio competition ("the Competition") which will run on Friday 10th January 2020. The "Radio Station" is Heart North Wales.
1. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
2. Listen to Heart Drive from 4pm and once announced on air, call the studio on 0345 481 0099 to enter the competition. Call will be charged at standard network rate.
3. One entrant will be picked at random from the phonelines and selected to play on air. They will be required to talk to the presenter and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Communicorp, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another entrant will be selected at random. The winners details will be passed to the WRU who will contact them to discuss their prize.
4. Entrants must be 18 years or over
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
5. 2 x tickets to the Wales v Italy U20’s Six Nations game on Friday 31st January, 2 x tickets to the Wales v France U20’s Six Nations game on Friday 21st February and 2 x tickets to the Wales v Scotland U20’s Six Nations game on Friday 13th March all at Stadiwm Zip World, Colwyn Bay, plus a signed Wales U20’s rugby jersey.