Heart North West: Chester Zoo online
9 May 2018, 07:02 | Updated: 21 May 2018, 06:07
Chester Zoo Recruit campaign on Heart North West May/June 2018
4. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Chester Zoo and Heart Recruit Campaign’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 21st May 2018 to 3rd June 2018 on Heart North West (the “Radio Station”).
5. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
6. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk/northwest/ and register their details and tell us why we should choose them. This will be a ‘tweet style’ entry where they have 140 characters to tell us why they should win. Online entry will open at 0001 on Monday 21st May and close at 2359 on 3rd June 2018.
7. We will select two winners. The content will be judged on creativity and knowledge/passion for the zoo; at our discretion. We will select a number of our favourite entrants (at programming’s discretion) and contact them via telephone, they will then be invited to answer 3 questions over the phone. The final two winners will be selected based on how programming deem their confidence to be on air/on video based on this telephone conversation and their answering of the questions.
8. Criteria for the winners:
1 x boy aged between 7 and 12 years old
1 x girl aged between 7 and 12 years old
By submitting a written entry to the site www.heart.co.uk/northwest/ to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such written content; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the written content (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
9. Entrants must be between 7 and 12 years old but must be accompanied by a guardian aged 18 or over on the day of filming at Chester Zoo, and when they’re required to record at the studio.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Two winners will each get the following:
12. An opportunity to be a mini adventurer/explorer showing Joel & Lorna around the zoo/educating them about the Wild Worlds and animals
13. An adventure pack provided by NDL which will include:
13.1. Explorers backpack
13.3. LED torch set
13.4. First aid kit
13.5. Pop up tent
13.6. 2 sleeping bags
13.7. SILVA field compass
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Normal zoo admission applies. See Chester Zoo website for admission prices.
Some of the events will only run on selected dates and some may need booking prior to visit.