On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6:30am
Lancashire Cricket Club
Heart North West
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the Lancashire Cricket Club radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st July 2019 until 14th July 2019 on Heart North West (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk, answer the question and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Monday 1st July 2019 and close at 23:59 on Sunday 14th July 2019.
4. The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and will be notified via email or telephone.
5. Entrants must be 18 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. One winner will receive a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) to the Lancashire Lightning v Durham Vitality Blast match at Emirates Old Trafford on Sunday 21st July 2019 and £500.
8. The family ticket will be valid for two adult tickets (over 18 years of age on Sunday 21st July 2019) and two child tickets (under 18 years of age on Sunday 21st July 2019).
9. These tickets are non-refundable.
10. Tickets are for personal use only and must not be re-sold.
11. Tickets are subject to Lancashire Cricket Ticket Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Entry. For details visit lancashirecricket.co.uk/ticket-terms
12. The winner is responsible for their own travel to Emirates Old Trafford.
13. The ticket delivery/collection will be discussed with the winner.
14. £500 will be sent as a cheque from Global to the winners address within 28 days of winning.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.