Heart North West - Lightopia Online Win - November 2019
Lightopia Online Competition
Heart North West
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Lightopia Online Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 26th November 2019 to Sunday 8th December 2019 on Heart North West (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, register their details and answer the question. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 26th November 2019 and close at 23:59 on 8th December 2019.
4. Ten winners will be selected at random from all eligible & correct entries and contacted via phone and email after the winners have been selected to inform them that they've won and also asking for a date they want to go on.
5. Entrants must be aged 16 or over.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Each of the ten winners will win a family ticket for two adults and two children (aged 3-16 years old) to the Lightopia attraction at Heaton Park which includes queue jump on entry, one free food voucher and one free soft drink per person from one of the vendors.
8. Tickets can be collected/redeemed at the box office as well as food and drink token by giving the full name of the winner. The tickets cannot be used on the 31st of December 2019.
9. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion