Heart North West - Win A Break To Derry With Loganair - AprMay19
Heart North West
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Loganair’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 6th May 2019 to 19th May 2019 on Heart North West (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 6th May 2019 and close at 23:59 on 19th May 2019.
4. Entrants will have to answer a multiple choice question and fill out the required details.
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and contacted by Heart.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Entrants must be from Manchester and reside in an M1 postcode and be able to make their own way to Manchester Airport for the flight.
9. One winner will receive the prize of return flights with Loganair from Manchester Airport to Derry and £700 spending money.
10. The flights must be taken within 12 months of winning. Flights include 20kg luggage allowance per person.
11. All elements of the flights are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. No compensation will be payable in case of delay or postponing prize.
13. Prize winner seats are subject to availability and embargo restrictions may apply. Travel is only permitted on Loganair operated flights between Manchester and City of Derry. Winners should be flexible in their choice of dates. Flights are valid for 12 months from date of issue. Loganair require a minimum of 7 days’ notice to process your request. Flights are non transferable and not redeemable for cash in whole or in part. Name changes, extensions or route changes are not permitted. The prizewinner and companion must travel together. Liability with regards to travel documentation rests solely with the prize winner. Travel is subject to Loganair’s standard conditions of carriage prevailing at the time of travel.
14. The £700 will be sent as a cheque and will be sent to the winner within 28 days of winning.
15. Travel to the airport is not included and the winner must make their own way to Manchester Airport for the flight.
16. Travel Insurance is to be purchased by the winner with the money given.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.